|subprojects:||Home Total Recall Sullivan Skin FruityGum Skin Inferno Skin||resources:||Mailing List Installation Source Code Bugs FAQ Downloads Screenshots|
InstallationPage Last Modified:
Note: The "Latest Build" of Aphrodite should work w/ Mozilla 1.x. Aphrodite works w/ phoenix and mozilla To run using the phoenix binaries: $ ./phoenix -chrome chrome://aphrodite/content/install.xul # this installs Aphrodite $ ./phoenix -chrome chrome://aphrodite/content/ # subsequent launches It is suggested that developers only play w/ Aphrodite since it is a far way off from being a usable browser due to lack of time to work on the project. If you are upgrading from a recent version of Aphrodite, make sure you clear out you cache first otherwise the xpi package may be pulled from there. This is a problem i ran into. --pete
(If there are any problems installing this package, please contact us.)
Aphrodite doesn't work on the mac. It will in future versions.
- the development version of Aphrodite 0.6 is targeted for Mozilla 1.x and developers.
- To install the development version of Aphrodite 0.6 click on the following link using Mozilla. Install The Latest Build of Aphrodite
- After you install Aphrodite, quit Mozilla and restart it. Go to the Tools menu and click Finish Aphrodite Install. You need
only do this once. Close and restart Mozilla again.
- Launch Aphrodite from Mozilla's Tools menu.
- If you still have problems please check out the FAQ.